- Real Estate Law 30%
- Oil and Gas Law 30%
- Business/Corporate Law 10%
- Construction Law 10%
- Estate Planning/Administration 20%
Tom was born and raised just outside of Slippery Rock. He is a graduate of Slippery Rock Area High School and went on to Penn State Erie, The Behrend College to receive his undergraduate degree as a Mechanical Engineering Technologist. Throughout his time at Penn State and for a number of years thereafter, Tom worked as a general contractor.
Tom accepted a position with S.R. LAW, LLC in early 2011. That same year, Tom made the decision to proceed on to Law School to further his role in our office. Tom attended Law School at the University of North Dakota, School of Law in Grand Forks, ND. During his time there Tom focused on Oil and Gas Law, Environmental Law, Energy related issues, and Real Property Law as well as participating in the school’s trial advocacy programs. Tom graduated from the University of North Dakota in May of 2014 with his Juris Doctorate Degree and earned the Jack Marcil Scholarship for Excellence in Trial and Appellate Advocacy.
In his free time Tom enjoys running, cycling, and working on the family’s farm outside Slippery Rock where he cares for and manages a growing herd of Bison. Tom also enjoys fishing and hunting both waterfowl and deer.
Tom practices in the areas of Real Estate Law, Oil and Gas Law, Mineral Law, Estate Planning, Business/Corporation Law, and Construction Law as well as handling various litigation issues for his clients within those areas.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: cum laude
- Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, Erie, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 2009
- Major: Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Pennsylvania, 2015
- Self Employed General Contractor, 2010 to 2011
- HB Smith Heating & Electrical, 2004 to 2009
- Farming - Raise and care for bison on family farm
- NARO PA
- NARO ND
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
Current Employment Position