- Oil & Gas
- Business Planning
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Real Estate
Amy E. Molloy, Esquire is a native of Grove City, Pennsylvania. She is a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University – University Park, with a Bachelor of Science from the Smeal College of Business. Attorney Molloy received her Juris Doctorate from Valparaiso School of Law located in Valparaiso, Indiana.
Attorney Molloy is admitted to the state bar of Indiana, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, the State Bar of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for Western Pennsylvania.
Ms. Molloy is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Mercer County Bar Association, Butler County Bar Association and actively serves on the Board of Directors for Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce and Grove City Revitalization, Inc.
Prior to joining S.R. LAW, LLC, Attorney Molloy served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Christopher J. St. John of the Mercer County Court of Common Pleas.
Attorney Molloy has a general civil practice primarily focusing on real estate, estate administration, estate/business planning, oil and gas matters.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. - 2010
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 2007
- Major: Business - Marketing
- Indiana, 2010
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- Mercer County Court of Common Pleas, Law Clerk (Judge St. John), 2011 to 2011
- American Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- Indiana Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- Mercer County Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position